Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread 07/08

Adam

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Advantage Bristol City, good.

Palace have been the worst team i've seen, home and away, this season. I think Hull and Bristol City deserve to make it to the final because let's be honest, not amany would have said they'd even finish in the top half.

Whoever goes up will be whipping boys anyway.

I generally believe that West Brom have a genuine chance of staying up next year, the other two, Stoke and whoever have no chance what so ever.

This isn't through me being bitter about Ipswich but i've seen Town beat Bristol City 6-1 this year, Hull 1-0, draw both times with Stoke, 4 points off West Brom, beat Palace home and away. The league is extremely average and as i've said before if Ipswich went up it would be the same for them, straight back down, that's why i'm pretty happy with where we finished, considering it was 15th the year before.

Congrats to Bristol City again, WE HATE WARNOCK WE HATE WARNOCK

:D

Althought I'm not getting my hopes up at all because it's only half time in the tie.

Thought a draw would have been a fair result, both sides had some good chances. Quality goal by Kennedy, flukey goal by Dagnall and then up pops Ian Miller at the death. Love it.

Fuck Warnock. He's ugly, he's shit, he's a prick, he's a dick. I hate him. He's a fucking child. I hope he dies by fire. He's just an absolute fucking moron and I hope he gets shot in the face by someone with a shotgun.

Now I remember why I was quite glad to see the back of Sheffield United. He's an absolute moron. Talking about how City are thinking their already at Wembley? Why because they scored at the death to win 2-1 away from home against a Crystal Palace side who have turned their season around? Oh wow. They don't think they're at Wembley what so ever but there certainly a hell of a lot closer to it right now than Palace are.

If Warnock could lose a match and go out with maybe just a hint of grace about it, then I'll eat my hat.

Bwahahaha Regi Blinker.

So Hull with a 2-0 win, and the commentator (well the second commentator guy) is probably crying into his Watford coloured shirt after that match and hiding himself behind his Watford coloured scarf I imagine.

gta4russiandude.jpg

Duh. Vladimir Mashkov from Behind Enemy Lines.

Done.

And good work Hull, though I heard the referee did Watford no favours. A Hull-Bristol C final would be ace, somebody else different for the premier league next year.

EDIT: I don't remember quoting that post from a different board o_O

Edited by 1PWCorino