Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread 07/08

Adam

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me doesn't really want Carlisle to go up because I have a feeling we'd get slaughtered next season in the Championship

and because I'm a realist, I don't think the team could finance a move to the Championship without overspending and inevitably ending up like Leeds are now.

But I really wouldn't mind going up even if it's for one season, Might get a season ticket for the first time and just enjoy matches against near Premiership teams + Derby.

Anyone but Leeds though to go up >_>

Not on TV.

He looked fine, he was pissed off that they took him off.

LOL @ Kandol.

Watch him score now mind :shifty:

Here we go, 2-1, or not!

How the fuck was that not a red?

LOL FUCK OFF LEEDS.

Kilkenney is a cunt.

Edited by RingysTaintLickerDan

Well there was 4 minutes, then a foul by a Leeds player kicking a Carlisle player in the head by accident. So that should have added 30 seconds, I don't believe any extra time should have been added for the Leeds player arguing with the referee.

In the end they scored on 95:40. Still, Carlisle were the better team, went to Elland Road and deservedly won and even humiliated Leeds by bringing on Cleveland Taylor. Leeds will be in good voice for the Brunton Park leg but Carlisle have the advantage and Kieran Westwood is better than the whole Leeds strikeforce on his own. Although Kandol's striking prowess may be enough to worry the corner flags.

Whoever wins this match should in theory go up to the Championship. Here's to hoping Paul Huntington is broken in half on Thursday.