Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread 07/08

Adam

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hull are going to the Premiership I'd say. Bristol City will give them a good fight, but I think it's going to be Hull.

Glad that we're gonna have 2 new Premiership teams experience life at the top. Always nice to see fresh faces :)

Well, I asked you to beat Bristol City and you never did the two times you had a chance to this season, so you better hope it's third time lucky Koukiko-san :angry:

It's the final i predicted and overall, it's the two teams who deserve something to show from good seasons.

My money is on Hull, they seemed pretty decent down Portman Road the other week, despite losing, they destroyed Watford. So yeah, i'll be placing a wager on it at the bookies tomorrow.

I'm actually looking forward to the final, from a neutral perspective i think it will be a good way to finish easily the best Championship season for along time, if not ever. Good luck to all the Bristol/Hull fans that post on here.

• Admin
Miracle tonight? Plz?

Nah it won't happen. Ah well. Allardyce in for Boothroyd, I can see it now.

I thought you were a Spurs fan?

:unsure:

I am. But I've always followed the local team. Never normally a problem with a division between them.