Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

...You are using the Holy Lance and Excalibur, right? Try to have your third person with a ranged weapon so they stay further away from the group, and as such, do not get butt-fucked.

Have you set gambits up properly? Have your healer/magic user use Renew when HP>30% and Curaja when HP>60%. Then have your support/damage dealer use Renew when HP>20% as a security measure. Both of them should have a Gambit set to Arise as well. Tank and Damage Dealer can have Bravery (although with Holy imbued weapons, you shouldn't need it). Make sure that Hastega and Protectga are almost always (ALWAYS) on as well. Shellga is optional.

Equip Bubble Belts before going down, and if you're confident in your tank, have your magic caster put Lure on him/her.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay for ollie. I had gambits set like "holy-weak - holy", which meant that as i was casting ultra-long spells, I was being royally raped by continues melee assaults from frogs and horses. Now i've got a plain attack one over it, and I'm the one doing the raping. (H)

Ok, I'm in the Bhujerba mines and I'm really loving 12 at the moment, much more than I did on my other playthroughs. Oddly enough, my favourite part of it so far are the hunts, rather than the story. ALthough, the story hasn't really gotten going yet.

Also, is there anything greater than having your entire party wielding javelins?

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

I only use remedies for things that other items won't cure. Because I save them for use with the Nihopalaoa. Tossing a bunch of status effects at an enemy rocks, and really comes in handy with certain mobs like the Shield Wyrms.

I only use remedies for things that other items won't cure. Because I save them for use with the Nihopalaoa. Tossing a bunch of status effects at an enemy rocks, and really comes in handy with certain mobs like the Shield Wyrms.

...fuck! I should have done that. I just usted that with Chronos Tear to stop people.

I got Zodiark just last night. Was in the middle of the battle when work called me up asking if I could come in. Left the PS2 on while I was at work just cause there's no save point before the battle with Zodiark. The last esper I have to get is Ultima. I don't want to go there cause I hate the Great Crystal and cause I don't like changing battle conditions. Too much micro-management.

Next in my sights is The Seer. I have to go through the entire Subterra though. :( I want to get the Durandal before I start the hunt though, but I can't get the Halcyon from the Entite in Paramina Rift. The Snowstorm just won't appear. :(

I got Zodiark just last night. Was in the middle of the battle when work called me up asking if I could come in. Left the PS2 on while I was at work just cause there's no save point before the battle with Zodiark. The last esper I have to get is Ultima. I don't want to go there cause I hate the Great Crystal and cause I don't like changing battle conditions. Too much micro-management.

Next in my sights is The Seer. I have to go through the entire Subterra though. :( I want to get the Durandal before I start the hunt though, but I can't get the Halcyon from the Entite in Paramina Rift. The Snowstorm just won't appear. :(

You have to run around the rift in a certain order, but I can't quite remember what.

The Shadowseer is a dick, got rid of him t'other night, and he's extremely annoying. Make sure you have protection against Imobolise, Confuse, Blind, Poison and Disease, because he'll cast them. All the time. Forever. Go in with a few bubble belts too. Seriously, I was lvl 91 when I fought him, and it was one of the toughest battles I've ever fought in FF.

My plan for the next few hours is to get me Chaos and Zodiark, because like Momo, I just haaaaate Great Crystal, it's a bitch to navigate. Then I've got Hell Wyrm, but before him, I need to upgrade my weapons and equipment, as mine are awful right now.