Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noted.

Anyway, Tidus and Yuna have now joined the sphere grid masters list and Auron and Rikku are pretty close to doing the same. Lulu and Kimahri can wait til the end.

I also bear Dark Valefor, Dark Ifrit and Nemesis, so that's awesome. Tonight I'm going to finally man up and do the lightning strikes, I expect many a swear. Then it's Ixion, Shiva and Yojimbo grinding. I'll be fighting Penance by the end of the week and platinuming the fuck out of this wretched game by the end of the weekend.

FFX is my bitch.

The thing that really helped me with the lightning strikes was, every time I completed 10, pausing and noting down my tally on a piece of paper. Previously I had been trying to keep count in my head all the way through and it only increased the tension (and thereby the probability of my fucking up).

Plus it was useful to take a mini-break between batches of 10, to stay relaxed and focused.

This morning I got to 132. Absolutely fuming.

Also where I put it down for a year I legit have no idea what Jecht Spheres I'm left to get, I thought the last one would've been behind Dark Valefor but nope, there's still one or two I'm missing, and that's a bit frustrating.

7 hours ago, stokeriño said:

If you don't already know, look up how to split the Dark Magus Sisters up so that you only have to defeat them one at a time.

Interesting. In that case they're next because Anima sounds like a total ballache.

Yes. Yes it is.

Although I did have to fight Anima with only two party members (the third didn't have Ribbon and got petrified/shattered), which no doubt exacerbated the experience.

Man, instead of FFX-2 I wish there had been a prequel following Braska's pilgrimage. That would've been rad.

Anyway, Jecht Spheres are done, Dark Magus Sisters are done, now it's just Anima, Penance and the Sphere Grid. I am so glad to be almost done. This has been a slog.

• Like 1