Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Benji said:

Facing it the first time or second time?

Second time. Didn't realize I could face it the first time.

1 hour ago, apsham said:

I tried Final Fantasy XIV - and boy is it ever pretty but it feels so 'old MMO' that I can't really enjoy it after messing around with new, fresher takes.

I enjoyed what I played of XIV (got a level 20 healer on the free trial)...while I had fun, don't think I would want to pay monthly for it.

Oh, hello there Grand Dragon. I'm going to farm you for XP now. And then hopefully get back to the Chocographing, having had a chance to do it since disk 1.

Edit: About 45-60 minutes of grinding + speed boost, now I got my party from levels 18-24 to 28-38! 

Just got the boat, can I start doing the chocograph stuff again? I wanna attempt to fight Ozma for the first time ever (around level 80......)

Chocobo Hot N' Cold is so much better with the speed boost. You move/dig faster, but the clock stays the same. Apparently there is a limit to how many items you can get. Still only two fucking Chocographs though.

Edit: Seriously, this speed boost is a god send. This traveling/searching for chocographs would have taken hours...taking no time at all.

Edit: So, in about an hour I found 20/24 of the chocographs, with only needing to find 2 more Chocograph pieces to reach the Air Garden (never made it there before!) and found all of the treasure that I could (2 I can't reach without an airship)....got the Ultimate Rod. And the Robe Of Lords. I'm gonna be OP now.

The less and more truthful options for I could say when my work colleagues ask me what I did this weekend:

a) "Not much."

b) "Spent the entire of Saturday morning farming Fortune Spheres. You?" :shifty: 

On 5/21/2016 at 09:44, stokeriño said:

The less and more truthful options for I could say when my work colleagues ask me what I did this weekend:

a) "Not much."

b) "Spent the entire of Saturday morning farming Fortune Spheres. You?" :shifty: 

"And what about Sunday?"

"......HP Spheres." <_< 

• Like 1

Fine, I'll fill in all the remaining blank spheres with the tonne of superfluous Magic Defence spheres I've accrued for some reason. Even though filling the grid with 'wasted' spheres in this way irritates the very core of my being. :shifty: 

TBH I've not chased Ribbon an awful lot. Yuna has it and I'm actually close to 99 Dark Matter just via random drops from other Monster Arena pursuits, so I think I may give it to Wakka. 

In the PAL, International, and HD Remaster versions, Ribbon can be customized to any armor via x99 Dark Matter to make the wearer immune to Zombie, Petrify, Poison, Confuse, Berserk, Sleep, Silence, Darkness, and Doom.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ribbon_(equipment)