Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

My ridiculous Sphere Grid survey served me well - knowing how many +4 spheres I already have meant that I know exactly how many more I need in each attribute and can plan my grinding accordingly. Have already maxed out Defence, Magic Defence, Agility and Evasion on the grid (and Accuracy, but I am now told that Accuracy should be ignored in favour of Luck...). Next will be Strength, I think.

But Jesus, the idea that I'm going to have to fight Earth Eater maybe 50 or 60 times just to get enough Fortune Spheres for even ONE character to max out their Luck is insane. :crying:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Today I did the Chocobo Catcher race in under zero seconds and got the Sun Sigil. Today is a good day.

A day that I'm now going to ruin by attempting the lightning dodges as well. :shifty:

Best of luck. I'm hunting Cacti in Bikanel desert to get Rikku's sigil later.

I've finishes Kimahri's weapon by praying at the three glowing stones in the Thunder Plains and catching all the butterflies. This game doesn't half make you do some random shit. 

Also, what the fuck are these dark aeons that happen to butcher my entire team before I get a turn? Ran into two of them now.