2007-2008 NBA Thread

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Hawks now will make the playoffs (it is the East, and they are already ninth, so it shouldn't be a problem, especially if Kidd does eventually go to Dallas).

Still I find it hard to believe that the Eastern finals will be anything other than Boston-Detriot. I don't think Orlando is as strong as they seemed earlier. Only King James can change those plans. Normally I wouldn't buy into that, but then I remember last year.

The Mavs are stupid. At least the Suns went out and got someone who's going to do everything he physically can to beat the Lakers, and at least thats a growing rivalry, with the two playoff series the last two years. Dallas went out and got... Jason Kidd? When everyone else is getting bigs? Good job. Dallas is, at best, the fifth best team when they're all healthy, in the West right now. LA, San Antonio, Pheonix, and New Orleans. Maybe even Utah.

Ben Wallace can't do much, but he's a hell of a lot better on the defensive end than Z or Gooden. Wally is a great shooter who will be tied to Lebron whenever they're on the court, always able to kill the opposition with a three if they double up on Lebron. And I'm a big Delonte West fan. Fantastic trade for the Cavs.

Won't get them past Detroit or Boston. Bad deal, to be honest.

you're crazy...if they can beat the pistons with 1 good player last year, whats to say they cant do it again when they actually have talent around lebron?

Because I feel last year was an abberation, due to Rasheed Wallace not playing within the system.

Hey, you can have your one player team. Been there, done that. King James is no Kobe ;)