Football Manager 2008

Dan

Well, my advice is to try playing as a very good team to start so you don't get frustrated. You can always ask your assistant coaches for advice or to even set up your line-up. Also, use scouting as it'll help you buy guys that are worth getting.

I also find that when you make an offer on someone, it's better to do an Enquiry first to see how much they want for him. As for selling players (Which can give you more money) you can choose to offer them to clubs and you can see a little 'Wnt' next to their names that means they are wanted. This will make selling them much easier. If you ever get confused or want more answers, you can always ask here too.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, just do what Hajjhowe said and ask in here. Most people will give you a decent answer that will help you out. I got a lot of help when I was asking about Eastside Hockey Manager, so I'm sure most people will help you in your FM time of crisis.

Does anyone think it would be possible to start a Network game with about 5-6 of us, maybe more, i mean i know it's doable but would anyone be interested in like an EWB Football Manager showdown?

I've got no idea what league people think would work best etc but would anyone be interested in that?

Id be absolutely interested in this

EWB Football Manager Showdown

Theres three people signed up so far, myself, Dan and Cool One, i was thinking 5 maybe 6 people depending on how many people wanted in on it.

Leagues: Premier League - League Two // Teams predicted under 11th only to be taken over. (Birmingham, Derby, Fulham, Man City, Middlesborogh, Newcastle, Reading, Sunderland, West Ham or Wigan)

So does anybody want to sign up for this, i may have to reserve a spot for Ace as i'm not sure if he wants in or not, so.....

anyone else interested?

Edit:

The Cool One - Newcastle (predicted 11th)

Dont Fear The Reaper - Reading (predicted 13th)

new_era - Manchester City (predicted 14th)

Dan - West Ham United (predicted 15th)

LCS - ???

Edited by new_era

Added you on msn mate, ill pick Reading

EDIT: Update on my games currently running

Belarus manager - Totally given up on that, lost interest in it.

Barcelona manager - Won the league only losing 4 games in total, runners up in the champs league, losing to Milan in the final

Huddersfield manager - Relegated at the end of the season, got the sack and havent played since

and ive just started a new game as Derby manager with a gigantic 7 million to buy some players capable enough to keep me in the League, any suggestions?

Edited by Dont Fear The Reaper