August PPV Poster Contest

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like -Matt-'s, the background cuts and blends are really good, only issues are around the outside of the main HHH cut looks a little weird and I don't like his red eyes, sort of spoils the image, but other than that its really good.

Agreed. Matt's is awesome, but the red eyes just kill it for me.

It doesn't "kill it" because it's still really good. I suppose if he was returning as some sort of demented character, then the red eyes would work better. Still a really good effort though.

PS. Does the winner of this comp actually get anything?

Agreed. Matt's is awesome, but the red eyes just kill it for me.

It doesn't "kill it" because it's still really good. I suppose if he was returning as some sort of demented character, then the red eyes would work better. Still a really good effort though.

PS. Does the winner of this comp actually get anything?

The red eyes may not detract from the poster in your opinion, but they obviously do for Avenged, he can have his own opinion on it.

The winner gets pride and bragging rights, as always <_>

wow there are some really high quality posters here.. kempays is insane everytime someone posts what i will think is the winner someone does something as good if not better

Guest EWR 4.2

There are certainly a lot of great posters in here but the only thing that scares me about Kempay's is how white Triple H's teeth are. Maybe make them a bit darker and grungy (is that even a word?)

There are certainly a lot of great posters in here but the only thing that scares me about Kempay's is how white Triple H's teeth are. Maybe make them a bit darker and grungy (is that even a word?)

I know what you mean. And even if grungy isn't a word, I know what you mean by it.

• 2 weeks later...