The Kraig

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KING OF THE HILL IS NOT SLAYER.

ODDBALL IS NOT SLAYER.

ONLY SLAYER IS SLAYER.

FUCKING LEARN, YOU LEGION OF FANBOY DICKWADS.

I'd post at bungie's forums, but don't believe the majority of the membership can read.

Pfft, at least those are solo. Team stuff is worse.

"THIS IS CAPTURE THE FLAG, NOT SLAYER! COME PROTECT THE FUCKING FLAG YOU DOUCHES!"

Last month, Halo 3’s Hoppers received a handful of changes and tweaks, most notably, perhaps, reducing the frequent appearance of Shotty/Snipers was appearing in Team Slayer. This update, due early next week, includes a more robust list of changes, tweaks and adjustments to Halo 3’s Matchmaking. We’re continuing to take pretty long looks at Community feedback in the Optimatch forum (among other places) and tracking hopper data so that we can continue to improve the hoppers regularly.

Here’s the list (remember these changes aren’t live right this very moment, but they will be early next week):

--Social Doubles has been removed from matchmaking

--Rocket Race Hopper has been added to the Social hopper – 8 players, join in parties of up to 8 players.

Multi-team:

--Hammerzeit game variant has been added

--The frequency of VIP gametypes has been reduced

--Swords gametypes will now be to 25 kills, rather than 50

Lone Wolves:

--Player count has been increased to 6 players

--Swords gametype has been added

--Oddball games on Snowbound and Epitaph have been reduced considerably

Team Slayer

--Guardian has been added to the playlist

--Valhalla has been added to Team Slayer

Social Skirmish

Flag gametypes will now appear more regularly [YAY!]

Rumble Pit

Added both Construct and Isolation to several gametype

Edited by Kou

Can someone join me a in Ledgend/Achivement run at some point. I wouldn't mind getting the skulls/terminals along the way to that Ledgendary completion. LL, Kou i'm looking in your direction.

I need friends on here that aren't horrible. I just played three straight games where my team got raped, and I gave up 3/4 of the way through because they were all useless. So add me to your friends lists anyone, I don't care what we play, I just don't like to get destroyed in every game. :(

I need friends on here that aren't horrible. I just played three straight games where my team got raped, and I gave up 3/4 of the way through because they were all useless. So add me to your friends lists anyone, I don't care what we play, I just don't like to get destroyed in every game. :(

Well add Slogger and your good to go!

Coming...to a fileshare near you! The sequel to the twice downloaded Dumb Fizzy....Dumb Fizzy 2! Now with added Mongoose! Thrills, spills and chills! Don't miss it. Also, Dumb Ellis and fun with Ghosts.

Finishing not only my super arch rival Fizzy but a 47 skill Bridgadier? Awesome

Edited by TheEllisComplex

Some people are stubborn and like to think they will always win a duel. Some people will go down shooting and sometimes end up dead with nothing to show. Me, i'm willing to accept my death and will quickly toss a sticky at the other guy to ensure I take him with me.

Death from the grave, thats me.

Erm, I mean...nothing to see here! Carry on walking up to me with your assult rifle blazing. <_>

Edited by TheEllisComplex