Madden 08

Toe

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow horrible couple of games. For some reason CPU's defense was absolutely amazing, linebackers are playing like DBs, intercepting anything thrown even close them, often with their magic 5 foot slide towards the ball. DBs are fucking Olympic high jumpers and if all that wasn't enough of a passing nightmare, the D line is breaking through my O-line, comprised of all guys 90+ every play.

I'm really not liking that its almost impossible to throw in front of a WR this year, just like it was in NCAA. I've yet to burn any corner and even if I do, my QB can't throw it in front of him, so he has to turn around to catch it, and walks back into coverage. My passing offense is limited to slants, which still have like a 40% chance of being picked off, and jump balls, if I'm using TO or Calvin Johnson. Tried to throw one to Reggie Williams on a streak into the endzone, ball landed about a foot inside the endzone, while Reggie kept on running right out the back of it.

Wow horrible couple of games. For some reason CPU's defense was absolutely amazing, linebackers are playing like DBs, intercepting anything thrown even close them, often with their magic 5 foot slide towards the ball. DBs are fucking Olympic high jumpers and if all that wasn't enough of a passing nightmare, the D line is breaking through my O-line, comprised of all guys 90+ every play.

I'm really not liking that its almost impossible to throw in front of a WR this year, just like it was in NCAA. I've yet to burn any corner and even if I do, my QB can't throw it in front of him, so he has to turn around to catch it, and walks back into coverage. My passing offense is limited to slants, which still have like a 40% chance of being picked off, and jump balls, if I'm using TO or Calvin Johnson. Tried to throw one to Reggie Williams on a streak into the endzone, ball landed about a foot inside the endzone, while Reggie kept on running right out the back of it.

I've put my game up on Ebay; there's just no getting passed some things. The INT bug in franchise while simming; thought you could get around it using Supersim for awhile but guess what? Supersim has a sack bug where guys get way too many of them. Simulated stats are outrageous and the actual game play has way too many turnovers. The INTs I throw are my fault but the fumbles are outrageous and plentiful and the CPU QB almost always throws 2-3 INTs a game. I'm sure there are plenty of people who are enjoying the game and love it but I'm just not one of them and I plan on playing NCAA again. Enjoy fellas.

Well some of my friends and I have started up this mini competition. We've all created a profile and piked out team and every weekend we get together and play against each other. On Superbowl Sunday the person with the best record wins. the rest of the guys then must buy the winner 2 beers(or whatever they choose to drink). The person with the worst record has to supply chips, dip and etc for the party.

I chose the giants , and I'm getting my ass stomped. my record is 3-12 . the other teams in the competition are the Seahawks(6-2),Patriots(3-2),and The Saints(5-2)

At first I had a decent running game and Shockey and Burchess were unstoppable. Now they are stopping the run and seem to be double teaming both WR's and for some reason the other guys won't catch the ball. lol

My brother is amazing with the Seahawks. I've beat him once(in over time by a field goal) and my friend(saints) beat him once. He loves to run and no matter what I try I can't stop it.

Well some of my friends and I have started up this mini competition. We've all created a profile and piked out team and every weekend we get together and play against each other. On Superbowl Sunday the person with the best record wins. the rest of the guys then must buy the winner 2 beers(or whatever they choose to drink). The person with the worst record has to supply chips, dip and etc for the party.

I chose the giants , and I'm getting my ass stomped. my record is 3-12 . the other teams in the competition are the Seahawks(6-2),Patriots(3-2),and The Saints(5-2)

At first I had a decent running game and Shockey and Burchess were unstoppable. Now they are stopping the run and seem to be double teaming both WR's and for some reason the other guys won't catch the ball. lol

My brother is amazing with the Seahawks. I've beat him once(in over time by a field goal) and my friend(saints) beat him once. He loves to run and no matter what I try I can't stop it.

I am finding the 3-4 defence to be very powerful. With the Cleveland Browns, I just finished a game against the Steelers and managed to sack the quarterback 5 times, three coming from Willie McGinest.