Upcoming Gigs?

livid

Alright, since it's been on my mind the last few days because of the sheer awesomeness that will come of the month of October for me and well, it's a common EWB thing. But anyways, so what gigs is everybody else going to?

I'm going to:

Down on October 11th

High on Fire on October 20th

Queens of the Stoneage on October 24th

And hopefully some more.

Something For Kate and Cat Empire next month.

Tegan and Sara in December.

Girl Talk, Falls Festival are both maybes for December/January.

Btw, if Maximo Park are coming to your local area - go see them. Paul Smith is an amazing performer.

Edited by Psicosis

I will be going to see the following:

Weird Al - August 22nd - This should be the greatest show I have ever seen and I can't wait for it.

Sum 41 - October 31st - Seen them twice and am looking forward to seeing them again.

I am jealous of Dragsy... I want to see the police. :crying:

Saw Justin Timberlake last night.

H.Duff at the beginning of September.

Bloc Party in September.

Final Fantasy in October.

Probably some more shit in between as well...

Scroobius Pip on Tuesday

Lostprophets on Wednesday

Angels + Airwaves on Friday

Paramore at some point

Beastie Boys

Turisas (This gig clashes with the Misfits, I picked Turisas)

Bowling For Soup/Zebrahead/ Bloodhound Gang/Army of Freshman

Heaven + Hell

Motorhead/Alice Cooper/Joan Jett

Trivium/Arch Enemy/Machinehead/Shadows Fall/Dragonforce

And I'm about to check for KSE and Panic Cell.

Edit:

Killswitch booked, Panic Cell booked.

Also I'm begging for a Linkin Park European tour this year. I fully intend to abuse the shit out of my LPU membership and presale everything in London, and everything within travelling distance of London on a weekend.

Well, I'm going to get to see a lot of little known bands on a whim whenever they end up playing here, and I'm trying to blag my way into the Jersey Live Festival...so far most of the bands are NME shite like The Twang, Kasabian (again. I walked out before they played two years ago, it'll happen again), The Enemy et al, but the Super Furry Animals are playing, so I wouldn't mind some of that.

I'm off to Brighton some time this year, chances are I'll catch a few gigs here and there, pretty much definitely catching The Legend! at any available opportunity.

The biggest, though, and the only one that's definitely booked already, is All Tomorrow's Parties curated by Portishead in December:

Portishead, Boris, Om, Earth, SunnO))), Aphex Twin, Julian Cope, Sparklehose, Oneida, Black Mountain, Crippled Black Phoenix, Fuzz Against Junk, Seasick Steve, Team Brick, A Hawk And A Hacksaw, Kling Klang, Thurston Moore, Ladytron, Autolux, Jah Shaxa Soundsystem, Francoiz Breut, Glenn Branca presents New Work For Guitars With Special Guests, Glenn Branca With The Paranoid Critical Revolution, Jerry Sadowitz.

I don't know who all the bands are, but all the ones I do know are bloody brilliant. Oh yes.