Songs About Superheroes

Benji

I'm basically looking for any help in making a list of songs about superheroes/villains, I'm not talking stuff from film soundtracks unless they directly reference a superhero by name/nickname intentionally.

All I can really find are a few Superman based ones and most of them are just a metaphorical sense of Superman, so, any help? :)

EDIT: Although I don't mind songs that are metaphors for being a superhero, but use the metaphor in a blatant way, like "Superhero" by Jane's Addiction.

Edited by Iron-Tail Benji

Ghost Rider by Suicide immediately came to mind. Great song, great music. "Ghost Rider motorcycle hero".

Do you want comic book super hero's specifically? If not, there is also Gigantor by the Dickies.

Dr. Know does a song titled Mr. Freeze, a fantastic hardcore punk song from one of the better "Nardcore" bands.

Oh yeah, I forgot the obvious one, Iron Man by Black Sabbath.

That's the best I can come up with for now.

It probably doesn't really fit your theme, but there's a track on the Roadrunner Allstars album called I Don't Wanna Be A Superhero, and it's awesome.

Easily the best fucking track on that Album.

I love Michale Graves so much.

I need to get his last album.