It's Britney Bitch, Come In My Mouth

Mr. X

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, I only saw the first 3 seconds before shutting it off. It reminds me of Jay doing the Buffalo Bill dance in Clerks 2.

But I did finally catch the performance on YouTube.. I'm convinced she was literally sleepwalking or so drunk/high that she thought she was underwater. Her body is looking alright but not alright enough to walk around in public in her underwear.

TheRyno: That ain't a she, bro, that's a dude.

Subject came up on the radio today, apparently this guy's mad at the 98Rock morning show over here in Tampa, because they got some hate mail from him or something. All I know is they seriously ripped the dude on air, it was pretty damn funny.

TheRyno: That ain't a she, bro, that's a dude.

Subject came up on the radio today, apparently this guy's mad at the 98Rock morning show over here in Tampa, because they got some hate mail from him or something. All I know is they seriously ripped the dude on air, it was pretty damn funny.

I think he was talking about Britney's performance at the VMAs, not Chrissy.

... why did I put Ryno's name there? Bah, I meant to say that to JP, not him :P