Nerf

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pendulum? YES!

Forget Leeds, Download it is.

Nerf,

Bring drugs and/or whores (and Pandora ;) ).

See you at Pendulum

You are not shagging my best mate :shifty:

It's not your choice.

It's not hers either. :pervert:

Pendulum? YES!

Forget Leeds, Download it is.

Sorry to divert again, but since there is no other festival thread, Pendulum are "to be confirmed" for Leeds too - according to Efestivals. Metallica and RATM are going to be confirmed for Reading/Leeds on Monday. Metallica have self-announced a "huge tour announcement" for around the same time that the Reading announcement is made, Rage are a guarentee, and Daily Star, Efestivals, and Punktastic (I know, reliable...) have stated that Killers are making their only festival appearance in the UK at R&L. DigitalSpy are running with all three headlining.

As for Download, AurA, Romeo Must Die, Fall Out Boy, Rose Tattoo, DevilDriver, Fear Factory, Lordi and Henry Rollins are all rumoured on Efest to be announced soon. Oddly, so is Ace Frehley...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah mate. Our camp this year is so far,

You and Daniel, two guys we met skiing (Both Drunks and Stoners, weee!) and myself. James and Sarah (The people you met at Lordi) might come also.

You bringing anyone?

Also, Pendulum at download! Yaay.

That makes for at least three times I'm seeing them this year.

Yeah mate. Our camp this year is so far,

You and Daniel, two guys we met skiing (Both Drunks and Stoners, weee!) and myself. James and Sarah (The people you met at Lordi) might come also.

You bringing anyone?

Also, Pendulum at download! Yaay.

That makes for at least three times I'm seeing them this year.

I are not, as Luke got roped into going to some shitty wedding for a relative he doesn't even know.