Download Festival 2008

Nerf

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fancy going, but for a lack of money. I'll see how things are nearer the time I guess. Plus my girlfriend 'doesn't do' camping, so, I guess we'll see.

When I make some money, I'd still fancy hitting up Download, and probably some of the European festivals. But I r poor, so failure is me.

I was disapointed with KISS and Lostprophets as Headliners. But mega happy with the Offspring.

I will be at In Flames and Judas Priest, whatever happens, and it would take someone awesome to swing me away from Children of Bodom and Disturbed. So that's a good solid five bands for me so far.

Motorhead rule, obviously, but I've seen them a bunch and I might use the opportunity to check out someone new on another stage.

Not sure about KISS. I don't particularly want to watch them, but I'd like to cross them off of my list. If that makes sense.

Hmm.

Lostprophets were fine at the Astoria a few months ago, but headlining a festival? Nah. Hoping for a situation similar to last years MCR. All the kids were at the main stage, all the MCR haters were at the second stage being metal with KoRn, and all the really cool people were watching one of the weekends greatest sets in Suicidal Tendencies.

Who's going anyway?

Summers and his crew.

Ryan and his mate/crew?

Me and my mate, possibly with crew.

I was disapointed with KISS and Lostprophets as Headliners. But mega happy with the Offspring.

I will be at In Flames and Judas Priest, whatever happens, and it would take someone awesome to swing me away from Children of Bodom and Disturbed. So that's a good solid five bands for me so far.

Motorhead rule, obviously, but I've seen them a bunch and I might use the opportunity to check out someone new on another stage.

Not sure about KISS. I don't particularly want to watch them, but I'd like to cross them off of my list. If that makes sense.

Hmm.

Lostprophets were fine at the Astoria a few months ago, but headlining a festival? Nah. Hoping for a situation similar to last years MCR. All the kids were at the main stage, all the MCR haters were at the second stage being metal with KoRn, and all the really cool people were watching one of the weekends greatest sets in Suicidal Tendencies.

Who's going anyway?

Summers and his crew.

Ryan and his mate/crew?

Me and my mate, possibly with crew.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend can't make it now because of a wedding in the family, which wouldn't normally be a problem, but since he was driving up, I now have no apparent way of getting up there. A year or so ago it wouldn't have been a problem as I only lived about 40 minutes away, but now I'm in Gloucester it's a bit more of a trek :/