Download Festival 2008

Nerf

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that bottles Hayley Williams will have me to deal with :@

There's going to be a lot of people that will have to deal with you, including me. Unless there is a half decent band on at the same time on another stage, then I'll just hear the stories of one guy beating up fuck loads of people.

Can you kindly explain to me what chucking bottles at anyone achieves then? apart from potentially ruining it for people who do want to watch.

If Paramore come back to Download, they're mainstaging, no question. Second stage tent was packed to the rafters for them last year, and not just screaming teenage girls either, lots of rock hard, tough metalhead types. Many of whom clearly dragged their girlfriends along just so they had an excuse to be there :P

<3 for Paramore. She doesn't even mind you downloading her, now there's a good girl. Her music I mean, obviously. >_>

I'll be there, as per usual, ready to kick up a fuckin' storm. Enter Shikari and Pendulum, on the same stage, same day would just complete my life. Nothing could make it any better than that, right there.

'Cept for Malefice playing and being to be like, 'Oh my God, I so went to school and worked with those guys!'

And Billy Talent?

And as good as they are, Pendulum would never, ever get anywhere near a Download bill. Or shouldn't at least.

They may not, but that in itself is a blasphemy. Everywhere I go at Download it's Pendulum tearing up the mini-speakers in the campsite. Everyone loves them. Why must the organizers hate so much? Screw them. :(