Download Festival 2008

Nerf

Car all the way.

Strangely for two years running, I've parked near a bright yellow transit van with 'Download' in black tape on the side.

Makes my car a piece of piss to find (Y)

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GWAR are rumoured, apparently. I've not looked into this, but last year a friend and I made a pact that we'd see GWAR this year if the possibility arose, he phoned me yesterday to say that he'd pay for me to go to Download if they're announced.

So I might be going after all, even though I don't like much of the line-up.

Throwdown, Bleeding Through, Black Dahlia Murder, The Subways..

and..

mother fucking.. KID ROCK.

This gets better and better.

DING! DING! DING!

WINNAR!

I've seen them before, they played like.. two or three good older tracks and then their new shit. Wasn't impressed.

Shinobi VS Dragon Ninja and Fake Sound of Progress, if they only play them I may plastic bottle them (with something inside) instead of beer bottle them :shifty:

I've seen them before, they played like.. two or three good older tracks and then their new shit. Wasn't impressed.

Shinobi VS Dragon Ninja and Fake Sound of Progress, if they only play them I may plastic bottle them (with something inside) instead of beer bottle them :shifty:

It's all they really play on new tours from the good album.

It's all they really play on new tours from the good album.

Well put :shifty: