2 Italia

3 Romania

4 France

d

1 Greece

2 Sweden

3 Spain

4 Russia

this draft is wirred, first round everyone gets 4, seciond 3 and the last one 2... o.O

I just realised (again) that winning the Euro means so much more than the world cup, look at these teams and how many great ones are not in the world cup becaus auf saudi arabia and japan. Get some south americans and african teams in here and we have a real world cup.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Also I think people would be unwise to completely write off the likes of Romania and Poland so early. They won their groups ahead of Holland and Portugal respectively, so they're well within their reaches of proving an upset. Poland could qualify, Romania I could see costing someone the qualification of a France/Italy/Holland with a good result.

At the end of the day it's probably the 14 of the best European teams in one tournament so I'm not really writing off anyone and could definitely see some upsets from the likes of Romania, Poland and Croatia. Switzerland & Austria I can't see proving too much of a challenge, the Swiss perhaps but the Austrians are highly unlikely to do anything.

Just think though when Holland lost to Belarus and Germany drew with Wales, I believe had Germany won (since they were possibly two of the most dodgy results ever >_<) they would have been top seeds and in that group of death. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's what would have happened should Holland have lost and Germany won..

Edited by IAceI