Cartoon Mafia

As you all know, I've always been partial to starting a bandwagon or two in my time, but that doesn't mean I won't jump on an already-rolling bandwagon if I spot one coming by, and with the sudden upswing in the popularity of Mafia games - coupled with the fact that I confidently expect to be dead in both of those I'm currently part of within two days - I feel now is the appropriate time to attempt one of my own that doesn't suck and die horribly. The topic I picked to centre it around might seem a little expansive, but I've only recently found a Notepad file I'd written months before with about twenty or so roles all completely written up. The balance may be completely and utterly unfair, but the fun is in the finding out. I'll also say that, because of the ridiculous scope "Cartoon" offers, I've tried to put together a good cross-section of old and new.

There will also be no inclusions of anime, because I hate the stuff. Unless it's been brought over here, I will ignore it, so there will be no Gurenn Lagann, no Haruhi, no...whatever that thing is with the ninjas. None of that wanky toss. At the moment, I'm aiming for thirty players, which should provide a decent Mafia-Town balance. More and less I can obviously work with, but I'd like to get thirty because that way I don't have to decide which roles to cut.

Ready? Go.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic