Mafia Mafia

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Yeah, I know. There's already a handful of Mafias running, and a few more taking sign-ups. But here's why you should add mine to the list of those you've signed up for.

-I'm committed to it. Neither Be nor clintcasey has ever run a successful game.

-Quality assurance. Simpsons Mafia would have been great if not for the fact I had way too many groups, International Mafia came at a bad time, but Lucky Seven Mafia showed that I'm not a complete screw-up when it comes to successful Mafia games.

-It'll be fun. Most of the roles are traditional roles, and those that aren't are not particularly important to the game.

-You'll decide the outcome. I've balanced the roles so that each group has a reasonable shot at winning, and no group has a clear advantage from the start.

-You'll get a good role. I normally follow the Zan method of randomly picking roles until I find a set I like - not doing that this time. Each player will get a role that I would like them to have, and I think they would like to have.

So sign up already!

Sign-up list - maximum 29 players, I can cut roles out if we don't reach that number

1. GoGo Yubari

2. Ruki

3. Mr. Evil Guy

4. DMN

5. The Cranky Overlord

6. Jam

7. LCS

8. thug

9. 9 to 5

10. Pesci

11. FlatDoughnut

12. Evafreak