Anti-Religion Music

Lowerdeck

So, with the Christmas season in full swing and the main event less than two weeks away, I'm looking for some music to help me counter the seven radio stations in the area which went all Christmas.

So, anyone know/recommend songs which are anti-religion but pro-God? (Think the second half of Aqualung.) Or just anything anti-religion in general? (Think the last Dimmu Borgir album.)

Let's just go balls-to-the-wall silly with this one:

Deicide - "Death To Jesus", "Blame It On God", "Slave To The Cross", "The Stench Of Redemption", "When Heaven Burns"

Vital Remains - "Dechristianize", "Hammer Down The Nails", "Savior To None... Failure For All", "Icons Of Evil"

Marduk - "Slay The Nazarene", "Fistfucking God's Planet", "Christraping Black Metal", "Beyond The Grace Of God", "The Black Tormentor Of Satan"

Napalm Death - "Deaf And Dumbstruck (Intelligent Design)", "Rabid Wolves (For Christ)", "Persona Non Grata", "Puritanical Punishment Beating"

Grand Belial's Key - "Castrate The Redeemer", "Lamb Of God Slain Will Be", "Foul Parody Of The Lord's Supper", "Pimps Of Gennesaret"

Lord Belial - "Burn The Kingdom Of Christ", "Angelgrinder", "Wrath Of The Antichrist Horde", "Ungodly Passage"

Nox - "Blind Mad God", "Insane Hatred For The Supposed Creator", "The Jesus Sect", "Satan Ex Machina", "Chronozonic Chaos Gods"

Let's just go balls-to-the-wall silly with this one:

Deicide - "Death To Jesus", "Blame It On God", "Slave To The Cross", "The Stench Of Redemption", "When Heaven Burns"

Vital Remains - "Dechristianize", "Hammer Down The Nails", "Savior To None... Failure For All", "Icons Of Evil"

:wub:

I love the lyrics of those songs.

Also, basically anything by Manson, with my favourite being Cruci-Fiction in Space.

The vast majority of Julian Cope's last album, "You Gotta Problem With Me", and parts of his "Jehovahkill", and just bits and pieces here and there. Bad puns, love of Paganism, hatred of "organised" religion, cock rock delusions, and loads of other good stuff.

Guest Wintersun Is Better

My Dying Bride's song "The Snow in my Hands" is an excellent anti-religion song.

You also might want to check out any Tristitia songs, Angtoria's God Has A Plan For Us All and maybe some Bathory.

I didn't like Leftover Crack all that much. Never been that much of a punk fan beyond the Dropkick Murphys though.

Corporate Avenger = sounds nice to me. I'm a fan of rap, so that doesn't bother me.

I don't know too much about metal. But Slayer ... damn. Now if I could figure out what all these Scandinavian death/black metal bands are saying without looking up lyrics sites.