In The Name Of The King

TGC

I'm sorry. Dude just looks like he'd rather order a pizza than gouge evil from its shell in that particular clip. In a comparable trailer--Beowulf--you've got CGI Beowulf shouting his fucking name like he's going to rip his own mother's rectum out through her ear. Here... not so much.

Still, as a Boll moment, it's pretty great. Not quite on par with Clint Howard as the Gordon's Fisherman telling me "That's Spanish for DEATH!," but I'll take it.

Edited by Das Wundersousa

Hasn't this trailer been out for a while? For some reason it seems vaguely familiar to me...

It might just be because the whole thing is incredibly, horribly generic.

Claire Forlani!!! :wub:

But I'm a little disgruntled as to how Statham has continued in his quest to use his stupid slightly Americanised accent. I can see him not wanting to be "'ello there cockerney wide boy" but he could have just attempted a more neutralised accent....Probably woulda worked better.

Uwe Boll is the second coming of Christ.

I fucking love his movies, whether it be for the unintentional comedy... or if they surprisingly are entertaining for the proper reasons. I love Boll movies, because no matter how badly they turn out, I'm always entertained.

I saw the trailer during the hockey game last night, and it looks worse than BloodRayne.

I can't fucking wait.