January '08 Transfer Thread

Lineker

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know the exact details but it looks like another American Eddie Johnson is headed to Fulham after being granted a work permit. When he first started off with the US team he like a very good striker but he when on a bit of a drought both internationally and domestically after that but he is still young so it will be intresting to see how he does.

Eddie Johnson To Fulham

Dont know the exact details but it looks like another American Eddie Johnson is headed to Fulham after being granted a work permit. When he first started off with the US team he like a very good striker but he when on a bit of a drought both internationally and domestically after that but he is still young so it will be intresting to see how he does.

Eddie Johnson To Fulham

Cheating bastards. :shifty:

Guest Ringmaster

If what Chimbonda is quoted as saying in the papers is true, then I gotta admire his honesty :lol:. Though, yeah, if this is the case then let's bid for Hutton again and offer him more than 9k/week this time around.

Also I'll take Woodgate, he'll do the job.

Well this came out of absolutely nowhere>_>

From Soccernet

Arsenal have joined the race to sign Middleborough's Jonathan Woodgate, according to reports.

Boro chief executive Keith Lamb revealed this morning that a third club had agreed a fee for the central defender and it has since emerged that Arsene Wenger has thrown his hat into the ring.

The 28-year-old had been expected to join north London rivals Spurs after turning down a move to Newcastle.

More to follow....

I'd be happy enough with that. Getting a defender who's good, yet willing to play second fiddle to Toure and Gallas isn't easy, condering Woodgate only plays about one in five games I suppose it takes care of that issue.

We've got enough money to spend with sales of players and our recent good finances, worth taking a shot.