The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

I'm gonna try the different places when this comes out I remember picking up San Andreas in woolworths somehow despite their shit selection of games so hopefully gonna be doing the same again come release day.

Indeed, we only have like a top 20 for each format (and about 2 copies of each game), but for the big games (Halo, GTA etc.) we tend to get a shitload of copies in.

Like i've said before, the whole Tuesday release date thing makes this a different situation but i've never had a problem with Play on pre-orders. I've had Crackdown and DMC4 come the day before and today, Mario Kart Wii. Plus in the past i've had FM's come the day of release. Whilst not a pre-order, I had Burnout Paradise dispatched on a Friday last month and it came the next morning. So yeah, can't really see it being a problem.

Lucky for some:

gta4ef8.jpg

jelaousface

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji