The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

Killing everyone and getting out is easy. It's losing the police, I even tried swimming right out into the sea and the coastguard shot me dead in ONE SHOT. Fucking annoying. And you have to keep switching cars because the police shoot the fuck out of them.

I found Snow Storm to be easy. Once you get past the broken piece of the fence there's a jeep right on the carpark and then you just drive in a straight line as fast as you can to get out of the police radar. The only mission I've struggled on so far is the last Brucie mission where you have to race in the Comet.

I did that one in 1 go, The trick is nailing the corners, Dont go so fast, Focus on getting through the corners without a scratch and gun it on the straights.

Finally lost the police, I think it's just luck. I just did what I've been doing for ages and the circle finally had an edge (every other time it just stays centered on me because there's so many police), which I slowly drove out of and magic, police gone.

Meh.

Final Interview:

I tried with a gun, and I tried with a bat, but either way I got the set piece of a secretary coming in and yelling and having to fight my way out.

Instead of fighting your way out you can shoot out a window in his office and jump out, then ya only have to evade a 2 star wanted level instead of a 3

Pegerino's Pride can fuck off.

I'm told to kill the guys who ran off with the money so I shoot the fuck out of their car and suddenly the money 'has been destroyed'. Why? Just because the fucking tyres went on fire? :@ So I try again and eventually they crash and bail. I start shooting them with an uzi when some fucker appears behind me and tries to pull me from the car. I fire out the window, he falls backwards against a wall, STILL doesn't die, then unloads a clip and kills me.

Fuck Pegerino's Pride. It's a simple mission, it's just a case of everything that can go wrong does go wrong :(

I have completed the 10 most wanted on the police computer, yet no achievement :(

Also, I've flown under all the bridges, but one of them doesn't count for some reason, I've been under it several times and several different angles, but no confirmation (it's one of the ones on the third island that I've not unlocked yet. the most south-westerly bridge).

Fuck the Three Leaf Clover mission. You guys had trouble with Snow Storm, but that was easy compared to this. I get out to where I need to get in a car, but my two buddies won't ever fucking get in.

I have completed the 10 most wanted on the police computer, yet no achievement :(

Also, I've flown under all the bridges, but one of them doesn't count for some reason, I've been under it several times and several different angles, but no confirmation (it's one of the ones on the third island that I've not unlocked yet. the most south-westerly bridge).

Same thing happened to me, the very western most bridge didn't take at first, but there's two bits of it, it's hard to describe, there's like land, water, land, more water, land. Just keep buzzing it and you'll unlock it eventually.

I did Three Leaf Clover on my second try because on my first I was an idiot and tried to kill every cop outside the bank. I had more trouble with Snow Storm.

I figured out what my problem was. I was getting up to the street a lot earlier then them, so by the time the actually got up there, we were surrounded. Still, he should've got into the car. Oh well, I beat it and I'm moving on.