What games are you most looking forward to in '08?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MGS4 demo I saw looked horrid. Didn't interest me at all.

You should see the one which is just a playthrough of about 10 mins of the game...presuming that's not the one you saw.

I have no links, I am useless that way. :shifty:

1. Super Smash Bros: Brawl

Melee is, like. The one video game where I always feel like "oh man, I'm better than a lot of people at this." And Brawl looks like pure, unadulterated fried gold; I'm still not really sick of Melee as long as I'm not playing solo, and it's been six years, so man, bring on Brawl.

2. GTAIV

... it's GTAIV. Even though I never, ever, ever beat the GTA games (I blame the fucking flight school for San Andreas' lack of completion), I always adore playing them.

3. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

... Jesus I should really beat Trials and Tribulations this month so I can actually. Uh. Start playing Apollo Justice when it comes out. And man ahahahaha Apollo Justice. What a fabulous name.

4. Mario Kart Wii

Eeeeeeee Mario Kart eeeeeeeeeee Nintendo fanboy squeal. I am very very very mature and dignified, shut up.

Chain of memories was good on GBA, so I see no reason for it not to be good on DS. But honestly I've only played super mario bros on DS so the whole feel could be completely different.

I on the other hand do like the Roxas story.

The gameplay will definetely work on PSP. But the story doesn't seem that good. I don't really know enough about the story to make my final judgement yet though.

I'm not expecting KH3 until mid 09.

Smash Brothers Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

GTA 4

Fatal Frame 4

Now, games that haven't been mentioned

Sega Superstar Tennis: Its Mario Tennis with Sega characters, being made by the people who make Virtua Tennis, all I see is awesome.

Tom Clancy's EndWar: Looks like an epic RTS, with the ability to play it Ghost Recon style. Its Tom Clancy brand, so it should be class.

Left 4 Dead: Multiplayer Zombie fighting!

Fable 2: How has this not been mentioned yet?

Of course, it was a huge success and its made by EA, which would probably have been enough to guarentee a sequel.

The real question is, since its an EA game, and technically a sports game, will there be any real difference?

Edited by Maxx