The Anime Thread

Ruki

So I have the codec stuff and all that installed, but I can't seem to watch MKV files using WMP, Zoom Player and Windows Media Classic don't seem to work all the time and VLC often errors or is out of sync.

Is this normal? <_<

So I have the codec stuff and all that installed, but I can't seem to watch MKV files using WMP, Zoom Player and Windows Media Classic don't seem to work all the time and VLC often errors or is out of sync.

Is this normal? <_>

No.

Your computer sucks. <_>

I find it to be a perfectly acceptable computer. ¬_¬

Like Episode 16 of Gurren Lagann just won't seem to work no matter what I try to play it with. I thought this downloaded codec pack allowed me watch .MKV files on WMP?

Edited by IAceI

It does. I have no clue why it's not working for you :\

Try googling .mkv plugins for WMP, maybe you're missing something.

I've finally finished Azumanga Diaoh. Got all of Deathnote on disk now, will be starting that shortly.

Also, I was watching AMV Hell 3 briefly today, and I was curious as to what the first anime was. Basically, it was two chicks with...well, large and bouncy breasts, trying to shoot one another. Looked decent, anyone know what one that is?

I've finally finished Azumanga Diaoh. Got all of Deathnote on disk now, will be starting that shortly.

Also, I was watching AMV Hell 3 briefly today, and I was curious as to what the first anime was. Basically, it was two chicks with...well, large and bouncy breasts, trying to shoot one another. Looked decent, anyone know what one that is?