The Anime Thread

Ruki

I've decided to make July Mick's Classic Anime Month™. During Mick's Classic Anime Month™, I'll focus mainly on older shows.

So far on the list I have:

Dirty Pair

Mobile Suit Gundam

Space Battleship Yamato

More to come, but I'm going to focus on Dirty Pair first. I'm thinking of sticking with subs, since early anime dubs tend to have quiet horrid voice acting (See: The Ox King in Dragon Ball Z. Seriously, what were they thinking?!)

Needs more Lupin The Third.

Ok, what are your handles on MAL? I'll just make everyone a damn officer, but if I can get a couple of you in there, we'll be good to go :shifty:

And the last person to join gets the Death Penalty. :angry:

/LHarvey235 I believe would be mine? :)

That said having this thread AND a group probably means we need to decide what goes where, else we may end up killing one of them.

EDIT: Mick, let's be honest, we knew.. :shifty:

Edited by IAceI

/LHarvey235 I believe would be mine? :)

That said having this thread AND a group probably means we need to decide what goes where, else we may end up killing one of them.

EDIT: Mick, let's be honest, we knew.. :shifty:

Eh, you guys don't quite know the extent :shifty:

Anyway, just search clubs for EWB, the one started by Clap4Dynamo is ours.

We also need a cute moe character for the club. I nominate Ruki.

It's not as bad as you'd think, only three are up there, one of which is Bible Black :shifty:

Anyway, just quickly accept the invitation because I want to go to bed and you can approve members!

It's been a God send to me, before I knew of it I had scrap paper for when I was watching loads of shows to tick off which show I was up to and the like. Instead this keeps count for you, you rate what you watch, it tells you what you might like based off what you have watched - although it's usually a write up by a 14 year old saying "both have main characters who are boys", so it's not exactly perfect and the like but it doesn't take much effort to find something you might like. Well worth getting. :)

It's been a God send to me, before I knew of it I had scrap paper for when I was watching loads of shows to tick off which show I was up to and the like. Instead this keeps count for you, you rate what you watch, it tells you what you might like based off what you have watched - although it's usually a write up by a 14 year old saying "both have main characters who are boys", so it's not exactly perfect and the like but it doesn't take much effort to find something you might like. Well worth getting. :)

Seriously? Sold.

rukik9 on there.

Now I have to remember all the anime I've watched.

Seriously? Sold.

rukik9 on there.

Now I have to remember all the anime I've watched.

Yep, it's how I found Code Geass; as I said above, I wanted something similar to Death Note, and lo and behold. It's how I found a lot of anime.