Eurovision...The Long, Two Month Wait for AWESOMENESS Starts Here...

Katsuya

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think originally she was deemed the "favourite" because she'd won it before in 1999. She didn't look as plastic then, but...yeh.

The song itself wasn't that bad, but it suffered from the fact you couldn't hear any of it.

Dustin came 15th out of 19 songs in his Semi-Final. Surprise? No.

I don't think you can take anything he says during Woganvision seriously. Especially towards/at the end. :P How many times have you woken up after a night out and said "I'm never doing that again!"?

I'd wait and see if he comments on it again before making assumptions.

Guest chatterbox

I think it is fair for the 5 countries that automatically qualify do automatically qualify. The host nation should qualify for the same reasons the host country qualifies in the World Cup, plus, they won the previous year. France, Germany, Spain and the UK bankroll the event, if they did not automatically qualify then why should they pay for it? However, if other countries start paying equal amounts, Russia for example, so there are about 10 countries all paying a large chunk each then you could get rid of the automatic qualification in favour of putting 5 in one semi-final and 5 in the other.

EDIT: Eastern/Western European semi-finals is a good idea to.

Edited by chatterbox

German Media is reporting that the big paying nations don´t want to win becaus they fear the price of putting on the big show. They also report that germanys enterant, the no angles, already had a booking the day after to do comentary at the formular one grand prix and say that realy issent the adetute of someone that is trying to win.

After watching a documentary about Finland and Eurovision last night, I just felt the need to link this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5tn63bZK9Y

I think I can honestly say that is the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life! The bald guys epileptic fit/dance was amazing!

I've still got that bald guy as a clip on my mobile taped off the telly that year, with me and my brother giggling inanely over the top of it. Wish I still had it on tape...