Reading/Leeds

Dan

All of my clothes and such are going into one bag, which I will tie the sleeping bag's case to to join them. Then the tent...I think I can convince my girlfriend to carry it as I bought it.

And wellies are fantastic, despite my claims overwise I know I will end up with some by Friday at the latest.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that i was going to go watch Slipknot or anything, but i jus hope this doesn't ruin my plan to watch the whole of Pendulum, and get to Tenacious D with enough time to get a desant spot. It was possible before, but i guess it all depends upon what they will do about this.

So, were Bring Me The Horizon any good?

They didn't play Leeds according to my sister (who was in the arena at the time) - Mindless Self Indulgence just kicked things off at 12:45 instead.

By the way, I think I spotted YI during the Gaslight set. Bloke, empty beer cup in one hand, wearing a brown and purple stripy shirt (I think), near the front, only put his arms down in between songs. Yes?

They pushed things forward a bit and had longer sets? Not too sure, but what i do know is Sunday was screwed up on Mainsage. I was supposed to have a half hour gap between Pendulum and Tenacious D. Time i got out of Pendulum though, Tenacious D was already a few songs in. Annoyed about not hearing them sing Kickapoo.

But still, that's about the only fault i can pick with the weekend. Oh and the sound quality of Taking Back Sunday.