Reading/Leeds

Dan

Wow, Keith. That's absolutely ridiculously.

Anyway, for anyone going to Leeds, check out Holy Fuck on the Thursday night. I saw them live a few years ago opening up for Metric, and if they're the same band I think they are, they're fucking cool.

Holy Fuck put on an incredible show, can't wait to see them again.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My ticket finally came this morning. Put all my clothes and such together, just got to put it all in my bag and find my sleeping bag. The only thing im not happy about is that im pretty skint, so im gonna have to ration my money.

Heading up on the train first thing hursday morning. It's good since im only a 10 minute train ride from Reading.

Edited by Stevie B

On the glowing reports of other members in this thread I checked out The Gaslight Anthem, and OMG Holy Shit do I already love this band.

Deffo seeing them now, and Stephen Lynch, he clashes with nothing much so I am getting my arse to see him.

By the way, for those who are planning to see either, Less Than Jake and Pennywise have swapped slots for Leeds. LTJ now clash with QOTSA and Pennywise clash with Babyshambles/RATM.

OH FUCK OFF!!! FUCK RIGHT OFF!!! FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!

Pennywise or Babyshambles...Pennywise or Babyshambles? I CAN'T CHOOSE. :( :( :( :( :(

The worst part is when you can't get mad at the phone service people. It's not their fault and everyone was really nice. I wanted to be rude and sarcastic :(

I had the same thing the other week with T-Mobile. The guy on the phone to begin with was abrupt and gave me a perfect opportunity to vent. As I prepared for more they switched to a chirpy young-sounding woman from Newcastle. Liking the accent and her demeanour, I had to cave.

On the subject of mud, Reading's been ok the past two years. I've bought wellies at the festival, and lost them both times. I hope to get by without them this time, usually some of the paths get a bit boggy - and around the toilets - but it's not been terrible.

I'm trying to get everything into one bag (ease of travel, going on a coach and all that). This shit aint working. I might have to sacrifice some stuff. :( I haven't even thought about getting the booze in, and already shit's like full. :( :( :(

If only I knew someone who was driving down.

Edited by YI