The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

GODDAMN, fuck the Reily's Rangers mission. Took me forever to get my medicine level up to where I could revive her, and I just now fought my way through the hotel. Fucking floor traps.

Anyway :shifty: I need more missions. The only active ones I have left is the tail end of the main storyline, and Moira's Chapter 2 of her book (Mirelurks). Someone, give me locations for more missions. I'm not ready to be done with the game :(

I finished all of the Wasteland Survival Guide missions before doing much else, really. That may be why I'm pushing thirty hours, though.

Anyway, which vault has all of the Gary clones? I'm intrigued.

Oh, and delivering the big fucking satellite dish to GNR was good fun. I put that off for a long-assed time, partially because my lockpick skill wasn't high enough.

I sent Dogmeat away to get some ammo and since then I've wandered around for 24 hours in-game or so, gone down to the tower and had a chat with the old dude and all the folk living there who are whinging about the ghouls....

....but Dogmeat has not returned. I've had no message saying that he's dead so where/when can I expect to run into my lovely dog again? :(

I sent Dogmeat away to get some ammo and since then I've wandered around for 24 hours in-game or so, gone down to the tower and had a chat with the old dude and all the folk living there who are whinging about the ghouls....

....but Dogmeat has not returned. I've had no message saying that he's dead so where/when can I expect to run into my lovely dog again? :(

I'm pretty sure he's at the Vault 101 entry.

Guest Endless

Yeah, but it usually pops up a message telling you that Dogmeat has gone to 101. He probably is at the Vault or the message didn't trigger yet and he's there, it's his default "You left me somewhere too long." action.

That and you can just tell him to stay at 101, which is what I did because I had Clover with me.

I've had the same problem, send him off and he never appear for a good while. If you check Vault 101, and he is not there, then odds are he is still searching. He will come back eventually. There is a quick fix though....letting him die :shifty:

Finished the Nuka Challenge and got 10 bobble heads, on top of reaching 18.

But I am good.....going to have to kill some people...lets put my Sandman perk to work :)

Edit: I'm not allowed in Megaton for a bit...apparently killing people in the church is bad.

Edit 2: Lucas Simms followed me out of the city....big mistake....he got popped by a caravan guard.

Edited by Ruki

Le sigh, I now have one Collectors Edition Xbox 360 edition thanks to those crazy folk down at Gamestation (£24.99 new and you have the preowned in the window for £44.99? Ha!). I have the mixed feelings of 'Oh god, it's going to Oblivion all over again', 'I worried about Mass Effect and that turned out good' and 'This has got global praise from everyone man, woman and child so I should be ok'.

And yes Kaney, now I see your rather extensive list of posts in this topic. [/private joke]