The "Holy Shit, That Was Cool" Thread

Krone

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilers regarding a mission in this one, nothing too huge though.

While on the way to rob the bank in the Three Leaf Clover mission, 'I Get Money' plays on the radio the whole way. It was pretty ironic, and hilarious to both me and my brother.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Spoilers regarding a mission in this one, nothing too huge though.

While on the way to rob the bank in the Three Leaf Clover mission, 'I Get Money' plays on the radio the whole way. It was pretty ironic, and hilarious to both me and my brother.

I assume you mean "Where's My Money", because as far as I can tell "I Get Money" isn't in the game? Is it?

If 'wheres my money' is the one that goes 'I get money, money I got', then yeah. If not, then no.

Hm, yeah.. that sounds like "I Get Money" but I swear that song isn't on any of the GTAIV radio stations. The closest I've ever heard was Busta Rhymes' "Where's Your Money". Maybe it's a cutscene only deal.

Wasn't even a cutscene, it was during the drive to the bank. Maybe it's a song that you get a chance of hearing during the drive?

Either way, bwahahahaha. Best way to die ever.

Started a new file because my brother took over mine and did an assload of missions, which I felt like doing (to get the full game experience). Just did the Ivan the Not So Terrible mission and (that mission spoiler ahead):

after killing Ivan atop the construction site building, throwing him off balance with my bullets causing him to fall to his death off the crane,

I phoned Vlad, and jumped over onto the roof across the street off the crane. I went to go hop off the roof onto the fire escape but I guess I undershot it and my legs clipped the railing, causing me to backflip down into a heaping mess of trashcans, killing me.

-----

Gotta love the cop chases in this too. Can't even remember how it began but it was a good 45 minute chase in car, then on foot, running from the chopper around a ship for a bit dodging bullets until cops flooded the ship, but they left an exit unguarded and I took it, made a dash across the shipyard, hopped a cement wall and got onto the road, hopping into a car once again. They ended up getting me flipped, and after a short chase on foot I ended up in a cop car. Another decently long chase, up to 3 stars now and I'm dodging Police Hummers left, right and center. Well, by dodging, I mean surviving their suicide runs at you. It finally came to an end when I ejected myself from my police car, stole a Police Hummer but got shot through the window on the drive away for an epic 'NOOOOOOO!' ending.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Gotta love the cop chases in this too. Can't even remember how it began but it was a good 45 minute chase in car, then on foot, running from the chopper around a ship for a bit dodging bullets until cops flooded the ship, but they left an exit unguarded and I took it, made a dash across the shipyard, hopped a cement wall and got onto the road, hopping into a car once again. They ended up getting me flipped, and after a short chase on foot I ended up in a cop car. Another decently long chase, up to 3 stars now and I'm dodging Police Hummers left, right and center. Well, by dodging, I mean surviving their suicide runs at you. It finally came to an end when I ejected myself from my police car, stole a Police Hummer but got shot through the window on the drive away for an epic 'NOOOOOOO!' ending.

Simpsons did it :shifty:

Guest deknegt

i was driving full speed with a blista compact on the freeway above the water treatment island when i had to avoid ramming into a packing of cars so i steer right and slam into the safety blocks and i ricochet of the freeway like a discus and landed on the island slamming away 5 people until i stood still and just laughed a whole minute :)

Wasn't it always a percentage of how much you had?

I know I got killed shortly after starting, when I only had about 50 bucks or so to my name, and I only got charged about 3 or 4 for medical service.

I don't care if the hospital takes thousands, I refuse to get busted.