The "Holy Shit, That Was Cool" Thread

Krone

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, remember when it was you and I on Cops and Crooks versus Kaney and your friend, Ruki? The ending was the best.

*flying away in the helicopter*

WOOOO!

*changing teams screen loads, helicopter just falls out of sky*

That was shit. I was firing on you when you were the boss for ages and nothing happened, yet that friend of Rukis was useless to protect me :@

Not really an amazing gameplay moment but just something wild I saw the AI do...

I was standing by a gas station in Broker (I believe on a street named Kid Street). Anyways I was just standing across the street taking in the sights of Liberty City and saw a guy standing at the pumps with a cigarette or something. The next thing I know the frame rate drops for a second and a moment after that the gas pumps explode, tossing the guy fifty feet down the street and flinging a car parked near the pumps a few feet in the air.

I spent the next few moments trying to pick my jaw off the floor.

Found a funny little homage to a previous Rockstar game:

I was watching the show "I'm Rich" on the TV in Niko's apartment - they were showing this girl that went to "various boarding schools" and it showed a clip of Bulworth Academy from Bully.
Edited by Zero

Trying to do some Vigilante missions, and I got caught breaking into a cop car. Tried running south, past Roman's taxi depot, but I had no clue that's where I was, and I slammed head-on into the guardrail, got launched through the windshield, fell probably three stories into the navy yard, and only lost about half my health. Got up, brushed myself off, and walked right out of the cops' search radius. If there was a button to have Niko whistling while he strolled down the street, I'd have used it.

Not so much of a moment in the game that made this happen more of dumb luck but here it is, I thought it was fucking awesome.

When Niko and Roman are pulling up at the new house in Bohan (?) they were talking about "starting all over again" and the intro to '1979' started playing on the radio. It seemed like it was just out of a movie. I loved it :)