The "Holy Shit, That Was Cool" Thread

Krone

If 'wheres my money' is the one that goes 'I get money, money I got', then yeah. If not, then no.

Hm, yeah.. that sounds like "I Get Money" but I swear that song isn't on any of the GTAIV radio stations. The closest I've ever heard was Busta Rhymes' "Where's Your Money". Maybe it's a cutscene only deal.

He's talking about the song Top Billin' which is on Classics. The 50 Cent song samples it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 'wheres my money' is the one that goes 'I get money, money I got', then yeah. If not, then no.

Hm, yeah.. that sounds like "I Get Money" but I swear that song isn't on any of the GTAIV radio stations. The closest I've ever heard was Busta Rhymes' "Where's Your Money". Maybe it's a cutscene only deal.

He's talking about the song Top Billin' which is on Classics. The 50 Cent song samples it.

Yeah I just heard it today when I was screwing around. Thanks for the song title, I totally zoned at the time and forgot all about ZiT until the song was off so I didn't get an ID on it.

I went and picked up a hooker in a new car I had "cheated" to get and turned into a crowd of people in an alley and got to very end of alley and car just randomly blew up.

Ok, not so much mission spoilers, but the amount you get for doing "Three Leaf Clover"...

Ok, so for the past few weeks, all I've been doing is playing online. So I'm only at like 35% completion and have just done Three Leaf Clover.

"Here's your cut..."

$250,000?!

Fucking yes.

Yeah, from that point on you really don't have to worry about money.

Ok, not so much mission spoilers, but the amount you get for doing "Three Leaf Clover"...

Ok, so for the past few weeks, all I've been doing is playing online. So I'm only at like 35% completion and have just done Three Leaf Clover.

"Here's your cut..."

$250,000?!

Fucking yes.

Yeah, from that point on you really don't have to worry about money.

Bell pays shitty. I was quite surprised. I guess I have been spoiled by Pegorino and the like.

I love the attention to detail. I was in the strip club with Brucie, playing with my camera phone, security came and got pissed, so I put it away. Got the phone out to check a message from Stevie, accidently went to camera again, and the girls got scared and security started a fight.

I had been wondering how much I made on that. I keep forgetting to pay attention to what I get paid when I do a mission.

Because it's quite subtle and not splashed across the screen like in the older games. That's my theory, anyway. I don't note a lot of my payments, either.

New Phone:

From Playboy X, later on

I think it sucks.

1. It should have video capture alongside the high quality camera.

2. How's about a mini browser that you can use like a GPS when on foot?

3. It should have had a "MP3/FM Radio" built into it.