The "Holy Shit, That Was Cool" Thread

Krone

So my friend and I were just fooling around in free roam mode and he picks up a sportsbike. I run around for a little bit and find a guy with a chopper, so I knock the fool off the bike and take it. I ride around for a few minutes, doing basically a big circle back to where I had stolen the bike. Sure enough, I hear "Hey! That's my fucking bike!" and it's the same guy I stole the chopper from. I marked so much, I almost gave him his bike back. Almost.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one of my first online experiences, I decided to try some of the "GTA Racing" mode. The host picked trucks, which prompted everyone to choose the fire truck and squirt each other before the race started. To make matters more hilarious, the racetrack was the airport, and one of the huge 747s was right in front of the starting line. One other dude and myself both ran right into the plane, flipping our trucks. After being tossed around by the plane, we both emerged and noticed that there was some sports car (Banshee?) parked off in the distance. We both started dashing towards it, with the other guy being slightly in the lead. Ah, but I had a plan. I would wait for him to get into the car, then throw him out of it as he tried to back up. The plan worked to perfection, and as I sped away leaving him in the dust I heard him shooting at me for a few seconds before I saw that he quit out of the game. Classic.

It was quite funny when almost everyone had firetrucks but LL (I think) had a clipping truck(the ones that carry petrol, fuck what the name is) and everyone sprayed his top and the smoke coming out actually got affected. Was quite funny.

But then the race started and I didn't do so well :(.

So my friend and I were just fooling around in free roam mode and he picks up a sportsbike. I run around for a little bit and find a guy with a chopper, so I knock the fool off the bike and take it. I ride around for a few minutes, doing basically a big circle back to where I had stolen the bike. Sure enough, I hear "Hey! That's my fucking bike!" and it's the same guy I stole the chopper from. I marked so much, I almost gave him his bike back. Almost.

You and your friend are playing

He has a bike

You find a guy with a helicopter

You knock your friend off the bike

You take the helicopter

You fly in a circle

You find out you stole the helicopter and bike from your friend

You almost gave your friend his bike back

What?!? :wacko:

Is it really that hard to understand? A chopper is a name for a motorcycle. So he steals the bike from some random person. So the random guy he stole it from wants it back from him when he loops around back there.

Meh, the first thing that came to my mind was a helicopter as well. Especially in this game where the helicopter is a big part of free mode.

My friend and I were playing the other day (taking it in turns on free mode). A bunch of guys (about 8 or 9) were gathering weapons and driving to the abandoned mansion on the top left of the map. They were chatting about staying there, and trying to get the highest wanted level they could, and trying to withstand the onslaught. So we got excited, because there's nothing better than ruining some people's day. My friend drove to the airport, got a helicopter. While we were doing that, they decided to go to the roof of a multi storey car park instead. We parked on top a building, waiting for them to gather there. They all did, and started discussing strategy. My friend, who is a shit hot pilot, flew at street level all the way to car park........

Before rising up slooowly in a badass Vietnam war movie style, before letting them all have it with the machine gun. They all started screaming "fuck this guy!" (it had taken them about half an hour to organise this) and all left immediately after. Hilarious. Hearing everyone say "what the hell is he....... oh my God!" was brilliantly worth it.

My friend and I were playing the other day (taking it in turns on free mode). A bunch of guys (about 8 or 9) were gathering weapons and driving to the abandoned mansion on the top left of the map. They were chatting about staying there, and trying to get the highest wanted level they could, and trying to withstand the onslaught. So we got excited, because there's nothing better than ruining some people's day. My friend drove to the airport, got a helicopter. While we were doing that, they decided to go to the roof of a multi storey car park instead. We parked on top a building, waiting for them to gather there. They all did, and started discussing strategy. My friend, who is a shit hot pilot, flew at street level all the way to car park........

Before rising up slooowly in a badass Vietnam war movie style, before letting them all have it with the machine gun. They all started screaming "fuck this guy!" (it had taken them about half an hour to organise this) and all left immediately after. Hilarious. Hearing everyone say "what the hell is he....... oh my God!" was brilliantly worth it.

Guys, we need to do that. Get a bunch of us in free roam, pick the best spot after ammo'ing to our teeth, and then cause some trouble and see how long we can survive.