The Official Complaint Thread

Captain Eo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would be boring as shit to just walk up, shoot them, run off and do the next one. At least the chase missions have some variety; whether you kill them on the road (sometimes, I believe they make it impossible... bitches), kill them at a destination or some other kooky shit happens.

Well it would be boring as shit to just walk up, shoot them, run off and do the next one.

I'm not complaining about the chasing part, I just think there must have been a better way to actually get to it in the first place.

You should be able to sneak up and kill them before they even notice Niko. Too bad that is not how it works.

The social club is seemingly associated with my PSN ID, but obviously isn't working. As clicking on the thing for those who have finished the story it tells me I can't view it... until I finish the story. Which I have.

And I'm thinking that is what has to do with keeping your rank going, as obviously saving your game does dick all. Which makes ranking up pointless.

I've Zit'd a few tracks too and they haven't appeared on the Social Club. It's obviously linked since my gamertag is above my avatar picture.

Doesn't work for non-Americans, they're still sorting licensing out. I oddly have one track that I didn't Zit in my list of Zits (I Zitted a few tracks just to find out who they were, I knew it wouldn't let me buy).

The thing I like the least about this game is the radio stations. They all seem to only have about 15 minutes of material before they loop back again.

Ugh, agreed. More variety definitely needed. I know someone corrected me and said there were actually more tracks on IV than SA, but it doesn't feel like it. A station devoted to reggae is fine, but do you really then needed another station with just Marley stuff on? Especially when it's only 6 or 7 songs? No. What you do need is an emo/post-hardcore/pop-punk type station, more modern rock, to counter the classic rock of Liberty Rock. Broker's good, but needs more material, and LCHC doesn't work because there's like 8 songs, and it feels like less because they're so similar sounding.

I've Zit'd a few tracks too and they haven't appeared on the Social Club. It's obviously linked since my gamertag is above my avatar picture.

Doesn't work for non-Americans, they're still sorting licensing out. I oddly have one track that I didn't Zit in my list of Zits (I Zitted a few tracks just to find out who they were, I knew it wouldn't let me buy).

The thing I like the least about this game is the radio stations. They all seem to only have about 15 minutes of material before they loop back again.

Ugh, agreed. More variety definitely needed. I know someone corrected me and said there were actually more tracks on IV than SA, but it doesn't feel like it. A station devoted to reggae is fine, but do you really then needed another station with just Marley stuff on? Especially when it's only 6 or 7 songs? No. What you do need is an emo/post-hardcore/pop-punk type station, more modern rock, to counter the classic rock of Liberty Rock. Broker's good, but needs more material, and LCHC doesn't work because there's like 8 songs, and it feels like less because they're so similar sounding.

:w00t:

Social Club usually takes a day or two to do much of anything, I've found. I finally got my PSN tag linked after about, oh, SIX tries, but of course, I can't access any of the sections because I haven't really accomplished any of the goals.

Regardless where we stand on liking or hating the radio stations, I think we can all agree it's fucking horrible that they didn't include custom soundtracks. There's no excuse for that when it's been a feature in every GTA on the Xbox.

The shooting system needs a little bit of an improvement. Whenever there are a bunch of enemies shooting at me, and I kill one, I try to re-auto-aim at another enemy, but it just aims at the same dead enemy over and over again. That needs to be changed. Once you kill somebody, you should not be able to aim at them again.

The problem there is that a lot of the time the guys aren't dead. I've been in a firefight with a bad guy many times before, shot him enough so he loses all his health and falls down, but he is still alive as he gets up and tries to run away shortly after, so it's a bit of a pain but I know why it's happening.

I'm nearly 70% through the game, and I've yet to be arrested. Seems sort of odd.

I've only been arrested once. In a Burger Shot. <_<

Perhaps we're all just so reckless and determined we tend to die rather than be caught. I know that's the case with me.