Your favorite character in GTA IV

Slogger

Gotta be Packie, He and his brothers must he the only non European white guys in the friggin city (There is Brucie but he is more than 50% Bull Shark Tesosterone.)

And I still don't understand what their saying with subtitles on.

To be honest, I haven't found many characters particularly likable. Albeit Little Jacob is awesome even if I don't understand him half the time. Now that I'm at that part of the game, the McReary's will definitely grow on me. I can relate.

Everyone else just seems to be kind of coming in and out of the story at a pretty quick pace with few... ahem... sticking around.

I do like the core two of Niko and Roman though. Very well done. Mallory's pretty cool too.

Little Jacob and Badman were the reasons why i have subtitles turned on.

one love, brudda.

Couldnt say it better myself, With the subtitles its easier to get the jist of what he is saying.

Your mom.

In all seriousness, Little Jacob is a fucking dude and a half.

I'd probably like him if I could understand what the hell he is saying. He makes me want to turn subtitles on.

As said in another thread, Jacob is awesome.

And I also pointed out that I couldn't understand him all of the time, which is what makes him even better I think. There's certain occasions where you're not even supposed to understand him yourself I don't think, as Niko often seems baffled by what Jacob had just said.

So yeah, Jacob's my favourite up to this (about 12% completed) point.

I like the crackhead that you meet upon first playing, who gives you $100. Wikipedia doesn't have his name on any of the characters, but I'm sure it was mentioned, unless I'm forgetting it and he turns out to be a major boss or something, which is unlikely.

"It's not a fucking rock, man... it's a FUCKIN' BOULDER!!!"

Brucie>all

Agreed. Brucie is the most entertaining character in the game. From his lines to his facial expressions to his giant white teeth he's got it all. I love it.

I liked the Irish guy that I found at Elizabetha's or whatever. Although I have no idea if he shows up in later missions.
You do a few missions for him and a few for one of his brothers.