Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

No the fucking monkeys doing roadworks on Victoria Place fucked up and hit the water. My house in Morton is sorta getting it back, the Kingstown Industrial estate apparently didn't have it back at 5pm and might not until the next day. And the Brampton Road campus is sandwiched in between there, city centre had it back though as I went to the gym and he had it back on there so I imagine they're getting the city centre sorted and then the outlying areas. As always we'll probably be the last lot to get ours back properly because we're neglected. Even the fuckers in like the Raffles area get their stuff back before we do.

May have to resort to a standing scrub down by the sink. <_<

So I guess this is what everyone was talking about with Bullard then ? Surgery here in the States. sucks to be Hull ...

and Eduardo looked good against Cardiff :) *yay* for that. Hopefully with him coming back at full strength, VP continuing his form, and Arshavin coming in .... my pipe dream of Adybayor going away might happen ... I'll say please if it'll help.

Don't write us off yet...hopefully Villa goin out of the FA cup will give there confidence the kick in the bollocks it deserves you know the kind of 1 we've recieved several times already this season with all our good players getting injured and getting spanked at home by Hull..And as hail to the king said eduardo last night was unreal(as was vela)we could well finish 2nd or 3rd yet

Yup, I reckon that's true for most teams and it's especially true for Villa. Their squad is tiny compared to almost everyone else in the league and with the possibility of a European run and an attempt to qualify for the Champion's League I wouldn't have blamed MON for ignoring the domestic cups completely.

You guys know me, when Villa lose, it obviously effects me. The cup game? I didn't care. Because as said, we can concentrate. We've got injuries now, we need to focus on the league, and breaking the top 4, and then europe. The FA Cup was going to get in the way.