EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm looking to get more realistic stats for wrestlers. I imagine that just changing the wrestlers.dat file will let me do that, but it will probably mess up which promotions the wrestlers are in, so I've have to do myself a list before changing the data file and then make the changes in file editor. But like you say I think I would run into run time errors depending on what promotions the wrestlers are set to in Ty's 1999 data pack, and the one I'm using now.

That would be correct. Although the workers not being in the correct promotion shouldn't cause a runtime error (that I've come across anyway).

All you should worry about is getting the correct stats into the game and the workers in your promotion where they should be.

Would you really care if another promotion was missing 1 or 2 workers they did have?

Edited by Rocky Feller

I'm looking for a decent early-ish TNA game. I want it to be when the X-Division was a big focus... Probably 2005/2006 when they started with iMPACT ish... Although I'm sure others will have a better idea of when is good.

I was going to do my own research after posting this, but Eddie's inventory seems down (or I have a dodgy saved favourite)...

Any help would be nice (want something to do between WAW plays)

Anyone got the gimmick maker or whatever it was///that aresnic tool thingy? I cant seem to find it.

Arsenic (including the fabled Promotion editor) >> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J29BSCB0

Gimmick Generator >> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5KU4RNNV

I was going to do my own research after posting this, but Eddie's inventory seems down (or I have a dodgy saved favourite)...

Any help would be nice (want something to do between WAW plays)

Go for a game in the earlier days... I'm only 4 shows into my 1990 game but so far it's been fun.

Of course, with Eddies site down & Eddie being in Venezuela, you'll be hard pressed to find any alternate scenarios.

How are you at using google?

Edited by Rocky Feller

I like google but not the new auto-find thing as you type... I'll give it a search tomorrow as I need sleep...

Although I do have the original data saved so I could start with the really early TNA...

Got my mind set on TNA early days and keeping the X-Division awesome...

What was the start date of the original data? I want to know how far it is from when I'm aiming my game (2005/6 ish, around the start of iMPACT)

Secondly, of 2005 and 2006, which would be a better one for the start of a "modern-era" TNA game (i.e all the stuff since the start of iMPACT, or possibly from just before)

Edited by Muppet92

I'd say look around on here using search. I found the To The Edge series that covers late 2005 to somewhere in 2007 through that...

Just downloaded one from Jan 2007 to complete my mission to get a TNA save with older talent I liked (and Benoit still in it... Who I really want to steal)

Yeah, apparently my site exceeded the traffic, which I suppose is a good thing for me, but not so good for the site, I've emailed my host, but I won't be able to get things back up till I get back to my pc in the UK next week

Guest ~GanGreL~

Yeah, apparently my site exceeded the traffic, which I suppose is a good thing for me, but not so good for the site, I've emailed my host, but I won't be able to get things back up till I get back to my pc in the UK next week

:crying:

EDDIEEEE!!! :wub:

Rocky, less of the fanboy Eddie love :P

Which reminds me... If/when I get put into the game I see myself going one of two ways... Pushed to the moon, or buried, depending on the player...