EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

So my server dude is being an ignorant fuck and not responding to any of my messages or calls or emails, so I don't know what's up, I have an alternate site that I can put things up if I don't resolve this, but it will take time.

EDIT: FIXED

EDIT 2: Just need to fix that .tk shit.

For now, the URL is www.eddiefng.com/tewr

• Like 1

Is there a split update with NXT as own promotion?

Best would be November or December

Yes but not anymore.... I stopped using NXT as a promotion by Season 2 as the pros will always be signed away to RAW or SD! on the first couple of days because they're on open contracts.

Eddie :wub:

Edited by Rocky Feller

Is there a split update with NXT as own promotion?

Best would be November or December

Yes but not anymore.... I stopped using NXT as a promotion by Season 2 as the pros will always be signed away to RAW or SD! on the first couple of days because they're on open contracts.

Eddie :wub:

Did you have the Split Data with NXT for download?

Sould be June or something

Great site iDOL, well done. I do have a couple of issues though.

I downloaded iDOM 1990, which works fine but I have no clue about any of the backstory to it. Is there somewhere I can find an explanation of the world at that time?

Also, The Rave-X Live 2005 data was actually included in the 1990 zip file. When I tried to run a game with that, in noted that there were 12 errors, mostly to do with people having both exclusive and non-exclusive contracts.

EDIT: Anyone got solutions to either of the above problems?

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM