EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Is there any split data from like January or February 2008?

Not that I know of... I only started them in 2010 and I'm not sure who done them previously

Im trying to download the Monday Wars scenario but it wont let me, I cant download any. Can someone help me out?

Which one is that?

Can anybody link me to a split data from sometime in the 2000s? Not sure of the exact year.

I remember having one that had RAW, SD & OVW as separate promotions but I can no longer find it.

I also recall there being a few WWE alumni being unemployed, including Test, Billy Gunn, Rikishi & Albert.

For TEW 2005

I am trying to play the January 1997 game from G Network, but no picture packs are working for it. I tried to transfer the pictures from the December 1997 game from ewwarehouse and the 1995 pics, but nothing. Does anybody have anything that can match up with it so it syncs the workers pics?

Edited by Tim28

For TEW 2005

I am trying to play the January 1997 game from G Network, but no picture packs are working for it. I tried to transfer the pictures from the December 1997 game from ewwarehouse and the 1995 pics, but nothing. Does anybody have anything that can match up with it so it syncs the workers pics?

They may not be a pic pack set but if its my one all workers are set with pictures as their base name with spaces replaced with a underscore.