UEFA Champions League 08/09

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Macheda guy turns out to be wank. Because he's 17, and just happened to score a useful goal and suddenly he's important :shifty:

Leave him alone, he's aged terribly. He looks about 30.

And Hulk helps sum what I hate about these shirt names now. You're called "Givanildo Vieira de Souza" - use something there. If I was in charge I'd have to resort to a Supernanny method or something "If you can't be trusted to have your names on your shirt properly, then no one gets their names on at all." God <_<

I've heard Macheda's name mentioned at least 30 times already during this broadcast... and that was BEFORE he started doing stretches on the sidelines.

I like how he's scored a great goal... on his début... but does anyone LEGITIMATELY think that he thought it'd go in? He was probably just trying to get a corner out of a risky shot.

The wankfest was inevitable. In this country it doesn't matter how well you play, if you score a goal then you're the best player to have ever graced a pitch for a few days. Macheda was pretty poor before he scored (although that's excusable given his age), but because he scored a decent, well-timed goal people have got hysterical. The same thing happened with Mellor. There are still idiots out there that think he genuinely could have made it at Liverpool because of the goal he scored against Arsenal, and have airbrushed his dodgy knees and otherwise poor-to-average performances from history.

Almunia and Gallas have been taken off injured, now lets hope they're medium term injuries so that Villa can overtake Arsenal but they'll be back in time for the Scum/Arse game. <_<

Edit: Hobo, they always do... I've never seen anyone other than SAF interviewed to be honest, but I'm sure they do other managers (or at least assistants) too.

Edited by Footjob Fever