UEFA Champions League 08/09

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was just atrocious for me to watch. My God, how in the fucking hell can you get up 2-0, need to score just one more, and then play as fucking shitty as Liverpool did tonight?

They play great when their down 2 or 3 goals, but fuck, when it comes time to actually man up and play their best football, their fucking pitiful.

Chelsea's attacking unit have played well today, but they never would've had the momentum needed to create those last 3 goals if Reina hadn't had that own goal (don't care if Drogba gets credit for the goal, to me, own goal).

I would like a Chelsea v Porto final very much. Or Chelsea v Villarreal. I like Villarreal because of their strip.

Are there any other teams I like left in the Champions League? I can't remember...

Maybe Arsenal at a stretch...

Edited by metalman

Disappointed, but proud. Even I thought we'd get nothing out of that so to come away 4-4 after putting the shits up the plastics time and time again, and if it wasn't for that Reina mistake I think we would have won.

I can see Barcelona tearing Chelsea to pieces though. Given that Torres had a poor game and Kuyt was anonymous we still caused them no end of problems, whereas Barca have got the best front line in the world by far.

Eamon Dunphy's RTE analysis over here in Ireland "It wasn't a great game, very error-prone....it was like 2 drunks in an alley randomly swinging punches at one another"

<_<

Like his opinion actually counts. :shifty:

EDIT: lol, rockbox.

Edited by HoboObohHbob