Games Hit List

Slogger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the only game i've actually pre-ordered is TNA:iMPACT which might end up being cancelled soon depending on reviews (why spend 30 on a flawed new game when you can get it months later for 15)

Completed Gears of War last night with a mate in a 5 hour session and i've gone from completely not intrested to pretty stoked, although I might wait that one out too.

Other than that I have no definate games i'll be buying on day 1, but have a long list of games to get eventually:

• Lego: Batman
  • Fable 2 (depending if I ever complete the first one)
  • Fallout 3 (also depends on whether I can work out the story without ever playing one or two :( )
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (sounds badass but it'll probably end up sucking)
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 or FIFA 09 (depends really if the new FIFA turns out alright considering Newcastle are no longer going to be the liscenced team <_< )
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Left 4 Dead
  • And probably another big sequel to a 360 game, I think one of Dead Rising 2, Bioshock 2, new Elder Scrolls or Mass Effect 2 might end up coming out in early 2009

I may have to check out the new Call of Duty when it comes out, but I'm slightly angry that they went back to the whole WW2 thing.
At lest it isn't back in the European side of the conflict.

I think I reply everytime. But now I actually have a 360 so I'm not just dreaming about games that I could maybe get once I bought a system.

Xbox360: Fable 2, Mercenaries 2, Madden 2009, NHL 09, SvR2009, possibly Gears of War 2 (haven't played Gears of War yet), and Saints Row 2

PC: Spore

In most cases I will be renting the games instead of buying. Games that are really good will be bought. In some cases I'll be reviewing the game before I bother to even rent it...but yeah, I love games but I'm cheap. Especially since I'm currently unemployed (for about a month now).

Obviously Spore will be dependent on reviews since I can't rent.

I'm sure there's others.

Wii

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Fragile

Imagination Is The Only Escape

MadWorld

Samba De Amigo

Spore

Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World

Xbox 360

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Final Fantasy XIII

Mirror's Edge

Portal: Still Alive

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Rock Band 2

For those looking forward to Call of Duty: World at War, a 10 minute preview can be found here:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/ - look for "1UP Show: Call of Duty: WaW Exclusive Preview"

For those looking forward to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a demo comes out August 21st for both the 360 and PS3. It was announced on GTTV last night.

Oh, I just thought of another one that I'll probably pick up. Valkyria Chronicles. Tactical RPG set during a war in a fictionalized version of Europe.

I only want 3 games as of right now, those being Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Fallout 3 and Tom Clancy's EndWar. I believe they all come out next month, too.

ST:FU comes out September 16th, Fallout 3 comes out October 28th, and EndWar has no official release date but it's rumored to come out in either October or November.

I only want 3 games as of right now, those being Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Fallout 3 and Tom Clancy's EndWar. I believe they all come out next month, too.

ST:FU comes out September 16th, Fallout 3 comes out October 28th, and EndWar has no official release date but it's rumored to come out in either October or November.

All the dates I've seen for EndWar is October 15th. Two out of three ain't bad. :shifty: