Games Hit List

Slogger

With only 4 months until Christmas, It's time to see what we are gunning for in terms of games over the next few months and as time goes on add to our lists and cross out game we have, So lets see who wants the same games in the next few months

My List

Madden NFL 09 (14/08/2008)

NHL 09 (11/09/2008)

Saints Row 2 (16/10/2008)

The Hunt...Is On!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, bad time to have no income with all the annual games that come out this time of year.

If I can afford them:

August: Madden NFL 09

September: NHL 09, TNA iMPACT

October: FIFA 09, NBA Live 09

November: SmackDown vs. Raw 09

And I may take a look at Project Origin, Tomb Raider: Underworld, MKvDC, Wanted and CoD: World At War.

I agree with the NHL 09. :)

I'll rent it first just to make sure, but right now at least SvR2009 as well.

Fallout 3. Dear fucking God, yes.

Fable 2. Hopefully it doesn't get fucking delayed anymore.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Pure fucking chaos and it looks awesome.

Shaun White Snowboarding: It's out two days before my birthday and early videos are looking awesome. I've waited for a good snowboarding game for a long time.

FIFA 09. I'll wait a bit on this too, but FIFA 08 was solid and considering I do not have a good enough PC to play PES2008 with mods or my laptop enough free space really to play PES6 with mods, FIFA 09 will have to do. It certainly helps that FIFA 08 was solid and FIFA 09 shouldn't be any different.

And that's all I can think of right now. If I can somehow afford a new computer that list will grow exponentially. And of course aside from SvR these games are due out in October and September. My birthday luckily enough falls in October, but it's gonna be a bitch to actually buy these all without a job at the moment. =/

Edited by Will.

Madden and Gears are the big ones, I know there's more...

Also Viva Pinata 2 for the girlfriend. If Fatal Frame comes out this year, I'll be all over that too

Sure-fire purchases:

Fable 2

Madden 09

Rock Band 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Call of Duty: World at War

Possible Purchases:

Guitar Hero: World Tour(only the game disc)

Saints Row 2

Smackdown! vs. RAW 2009

TNA Impact

And I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few >_<

This thread makes me realise I seriously need to picks ome more hours up at work.

Madden 09

NHL 09

TNA Impact

Mirror's Edge (I'm not sure it's out before Christmas, but whatever)

Skate 2

Rock Band 2

Guitar Hero World Tour

Saints Row 2

Gears of War 2

Blitz The League 2

Edited by Dragsy

TNA iMPACT, Gears of War 2, Fable 2. Maybe Fallout 3, maybe the new Pro Evo, maybe the new Smackdown if it isn't horrific like the last one, maybe Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Current games on my list include Call of Duty 4, Soul Calibur IV and The Orange Box.

Edited by timmayy Aaron XXIV

Far Cry 2

Saint's Row 2

Fallout 3

Fable 2

Dead Space

Little Big Planet

Left 4 Dead

Gears 2

Resistance 2

Fable 2. Hopefully it doesn't get fucking delayed anymore.

The chances for a delay are slim to none now. The game was content complete at E3, the Pup Games are launching next week, and Lionhead announced the release date, October 21, today.

Edited by abundant

FIFA 09 is my only definite. I wasn't going to bother (cause lets face it, it aint gonna be THAT much different to the last one and they always add some stupid new feature rather than trying to get the basics right... although Be A Pro mode is awesome... ) BUT with the new trophies feature on PS3 I'm really looking forward to racking up some points since FIFA hardly ever leaves my PS3.

Other than that, I'll be looking into getting the next 2k Sports NBA game and due to being really out of the loop gameswise I need to do some research on whatever the next car modding/racing game is, preferably by Rockstar (ala Midnight Club) so I can add that to my want list.

Ermmm oh heres what i want to get

Saints Row 2

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (Hopefully with better Xbox Live, Friggin Lag issues with the last one wrecked it)

Gears of War 2

Call of Duty: World at War

WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2009

Fable 2

Guitar Hero 4: World Tour (Damn Guitar for GH3 broke fudger...)

Maybe: Madden 2009 didn't get 08, Fifa 09, Fallout 3 and Farcry 2