Fable 2

zero

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been sacrificing people at the Temple of Shadows for over an hour. Anyone who bugged me, refused to sleep with me, or refused my shitty proposal ring has been sacrificed. I even sacrificed my wife after she began nagging over how I've been ignoring her.

I sacrificed the Town Crier in Bowerstone because he wanted to make gay-love with me. :shifty:

Edited by Meacon

Speaking of said Town Crier, I tried to get him to have a threesome with some random girl and I. It didn't work out, but now the both of them won't fuck off. I don't wanna sacrifice them at the Temple of Shadows 'cause I'm just too good, but damned if it isn't tempting to play some co-op and let someone's sword just.. slip and slice their throats open.

So, I'm sat in the dark with just the lamp on typing some stuff up, then turn around to look at the TV because it's all gone a bit quiet. Turns out it's the advert for this, with this man sat a desk, but he's kind of a demon. And on fire. It was disturbing till it turned to be an advert for a 360 game.

Looks good though, better since I came in here and read all the stuff about sacrificing people at altars. I might buy this, sounds right up my street. Is online play a neccessity? Or is the stand-alone good?

Finished the good ending, pretty good stuff even if the end was about as underwhelming as the first one. More than happy to help anybody out with anything. I don't really need that much exp, but the moneys would be nice so if your looking for some help, drop me a message or a pm or something.

And yes, you should buy this game. Single player is good and multiplayer is fine as well with the exception of the camera not being under your control while it tries to fit both of you on there, but other than that. Good stuff.

You can get it later on, as you keep going back to the chamber of Heroes throughout the quest.

Like chimp, I finished the game as well for the main storyline, so I'm just out trying to get some more side quests done, along with buying every single property if I can. Will probably start the evil side of the game today, but if anyone wants some help in their game let me know, and I'll bring my beefy good character to help.