Which Schwarzenegger film is better?

Liam

Best of these choices?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Predator
    • Terminator
    • Terminator 2

Simple really. Which of these three films do you prefer? It was intially gonna be Predator vs Terminator, but some people prefer the sequel, so threw that in.

Also, which is the better song?

or

Heh, I've been PM'ing them to people, so any excuse to shoehorn them into a topic is fine by me.

Predator, Terminator is okay, but it isn't great, T2 was great, but it really doesn't hold up on multiple viewings because it's all about the one liners and "fuck yeah" factor of first time viewing. Predator is awesome, suspenseful, some of his best 'Schwarzenegger acting' and acting in general, I could watch it repeatedly and not be bored for a long while.

T2 out of those three. But everyone knows its all about Commando.

WORD

It's not really fair to put T2 on the list, it's pretty much the film pinnacle for Schwarzenegger, Robert Patrick, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong, and James Cameron (fuck Titanic).

I tried rewatching Commando a few years ago. As a younger Teej I loved that movie. As an adult it is the mosst dreaful piece of shit.

I like all three, but I voted for T2. Although I swear I think my fave Armold movie of all time is Kindergarten Cop.

Predator, because it combines "smear cold mud on yourselves" and "god-damned sexual Tyrannosaurus" with Jesse Ventura wielding a chaingun in an impossible manner. Fucking genius. Terminator almost wins for "Sarah Conner?" BANG. T2 comes somewhere in the middle, probably.

Edited by Skummy

Maybe I'm the only one, but I prefer the original Terminator to Terminator 2. Him as a cold hearted assasin cyborg is full of win, him as a wise cracking cyborg bodyguard, not so much.

But fuck that, Predator beats them both.

'Dillon, you son of a bitch.....what's the matter, the CIA got you pushing too many pencils?'

It's also the most quotable.